Monday, September 12, 2011

VampireBooks.ca Interview with Paranormal Romance Author Allie Standifer

VampireBooks.ca Interview with Paranormal Romance Author Allie Standifer

Q: When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer, and What was it that inspired you to start writing?

A: I never knew I wanted to be a ‘real’ writer until a few years ago. I always thought the voices in my head were the repercussions of a misspent youth  Believe it or not, but my inspiration to write a book of my own came from pain medication due to oral surgery and a very bad book. I was so drugged up I thought anyone could write a better book, really how hard could it be? Just goes to show you how bad drugs are, legal or otherwise. I wrote the worst book ever written then promptly hid it under my bed. It’s now guarded by killer dust bunnies in case anyone gets desperate enough to try and grab it.

No comments: