Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Added! New Author Interview With Paranormal M/M Romance Author Keta Diablo!

Author Interview with Paranormal M/M Romance Author Keta Diablo

Q: What book(s) or author(s) helped shaped who you are today?

A: When I was in the fifth grade, a teacher placed a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird on my desk. That's when I fell in love with the written word. It was amazing to me that by turning the pages you could be transported to another time and place. Harper Lee's depiction of characters and her ability to place you in the deep South astounded me. I could smell the sultry heat, taste the prejudice permeating the town. Few authors have the ability to place the reader inside the character's soul, but I became Scout for a short period and felt her emotions as she interacted with Atticus, her brother Jem and even Boo Radley. I also love Gone with the Wind. Again, Mitchell's ability to portray the infamous Scarlett O'Hara, a woman you loved and hated at the same time pulled me in deeply. An awesome character depiction that has made Scarlett into a household name for generations.

No comments: