Thursday, June 23, 2011

VampireBooks.ca Book Review Of "Come Hell or High Water" by Michele Bardsley

VampireBooks.ca Book Review Of "Come Hell or High Water" by Michele Bardsley (5 Bats Out Of 5)

Phoebe Allen has the the worse luck with falling in love. She thought she found her true love being married to a human, but that soon failed. She has everything she needs, or so she thought, until she hires a sexy Scottish cook for her restaurant. One evening, she decides, out of no where, to invite him home for a little hanky panky and ends up mating with him. He tells her after, that she has just committed a mating ritual to a half demon. -Say WHAT??

Now, in a strange twist of fate, Phoebe finds herself married to a demon named Connor, who happened to be of the same demon kind that she kills for living! Did I mention that she "has the the worse luck with falling in love?"

How can she live with Connor and be happy when he tricked her into mating with him? If that's not bad enough, she finds out that her son is in danger while in Disney Land with his human father. Oh wait, it gets better.. Phoebe also soon finds out that she is the last female vampire of her kind, and is being hunted by a crazy goddess named Lilith, who just happens to be her demon husbands stepmother! Phoebe's life has turned completely upside down. Poor Phoebe. Will things finally look up for her, and will she accept Connor for what he really is, even if he is a demon?

I have wanted to read Michele Bardsley books for quite sometime now, and I finally got the opportunity. Right from the first page I was hooked. It wasn't but a few pages in that I knew that this was going to be an awesome book. I absolutely loved the humor in the book, I laughed all the way through it. I also loved the character Phoebe, she lights up the pages with her sarcasm. Fantastic is I all I can say about this book, I loved every minute of it and I can't wait to read another book of Michele Bardsley.

Click Here To Read More Of My Book Review Of Come Hell or High Water!

No comments: