Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Book Review of "Katrina, the Beginning "


Evil is lurking within the walls of Katrina's families castle. There is a spy who will stop at nothing to harm whoever is required to gain power and control of the vampire council. Katrina and her friends must unite and use all their fighting techniques and special gifts if they are to win.

Elizabeth Loraine writes a riveting story about what "true" and "loving friendships" are all about. Elizabeth will capture you with her wonderful story of five friends and their journey to becoming confident young vampires. Beautifully written, and I'm waiting for book two in this soon to be favorite vampire series of mine. If I could give this book 6 Bats out of 5 I would, that is how much I enjoyed this book. It's really that good!

Buy This Book From Amazon.com


                                      Click here to visit my website!

No comments: