Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Interview with Erotic Rromance Author Cameron Dane

My Interview with Erotic Rromance Author Cameron Dane

Q: How many books have you written? Do you have a favorite?

A: That takes a breakdown of some numbers. I have fifteen books published and a sixteenth one complete and in the editing process. But then I also have seven books (more mainstream romance than erotic romance) that have never seen the light of day and likely never will. They were part of my learning process. I love the characters in those books and I’ll pull little bits and pieces from them to use in my current work. I don’t consider any time I spent writing them a waste.

I don’t have a favorite book of mine. It almost feels like asking a parent to pick a favorite kid. I love something best about each of them for different reasons. Having said that, Cain and Luke from Falling are the guys who got me my first offer of a publishing contract, so if I didn’t love those two men to bits already, I would love them a bit more for that. They will always have a special place in my heart for helping me get my first yes. 

No comments: