Friday, July 15, 2011

VampireBooks.ca Book Review Of "The Reluctant Vampire" by Lynsay Sands

VampireBooks.ca Book Review Of "The Reluctant Vampire" by Lynsay Sands ( 5 Bats Out Of 5 )

Harper Stoyan, lost his first lifemate during her turning into a vampire. Harper never thought he would get over the death of his life mate Jenny, or even have the possibility of meeting another lifemate during his life time. Harper has done nothing but blame himself for Jenny's death ever since. He has not even allowed himself to look at another female, or so much as smiled in the direction of one since that time. This will all soon change when a Spanish hottie named Drina Argenis, an immortal hunter, arrives at Casey's Cottage. She is there to help protect a young newly turned vampire named Stephanie from Leonius, a no-fanger rogue vampire, who wants to kidnap her.

Drina Argenis knows that Harper is her lifemate, but has been told not to let Harper know this too soon as he is still mourning Jenny's death. If only Drina's lifemate Harper can put the death of his first lifemate behind him, and focus on what's infront of him. Will Harper ever realize it, or will he spend the rest of his life alone? Will Drina have the patience to wait for Harper to finish mourning, or will Drina move on and find another lifemate? Drina and Harper's love will be put to the test in this wonderful thrilling novel The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands.

Lynsay Sands books just rock. I have read all of her books from the Argeneau series and everyone of them keeps getting better and better. The Reluctant Vampire is full of twists and turns that will have you turning the pages at lighting speed wanting to know what is going to happen next. I can never seem to put down Lynsay's books. I always end up staying up all night reading her books, Gee- I hate that. This book is one I really enjoyed. The humorous banter that she weaves in is just excellent! AWESOME job Lynsay, I can't wait to read your next novel in this series.


Click Here To Read More Of My Book Reviews!

1 comment:

Vampyre Gurls Book Club Blog said...

I have been interested in reading this series for awhile now. I have begun soooo many vamp books and have put em down just as fast! lolz..
Not every vamp book is good, same for zombie books too. I love love zombie/apocalypse stories & bought a crap load off amazon.com for .99 - 2.99 & for free too. MANY of the free ones off smashwords & amazon were better than paid for ones!
New follower btw.
I have a blog design by the SAME person in fact I almost picked urs but it' didnt mesh with vampyre gurls cuz of the wolfie. Its a sweet layout it looks gr8 :) Ur blog is nice. I'll def be back :) I am new to blogging.
Sorry to yap so much I just wanted to say hi :)
http://vampyregurlsbookclub.blogspot.com