Friday, June 25, 2010

My Book Review of “Mysteries & Magic Anthology” by Christine McKay



VampireBooks.ca Book Review of Christine McKay's “Mysteries & Magic Anthology”

“Poisoned Magic”

Have you ever wanted be with that one person who ignites the passion within you? That is exactly what Samantha Xia dreamed of every time John DuBois walked into her place of employment.

“Poisoned Magic” is a quick read that leaps into the world of dark magic. I loved the magic and mystery of this book and was captivated by Samantha's and John's fiery and poisoned encounter.

                4 Bats out of 5





“Pierce My Heart”

Do you believe in Angels? Have you ever wondered if angels really do exist? Jessie is a research scientist and has never believed in fate, or a higher power. After losing her husband to cancer Jessie has completely given up on love. Little does Jessie know that she is about to experience two romantic encounters with a two dangerous men that will bring out all of her inhibitions.

“Pierce My Heart” has made my "favorites list." I loved everything about this book. This book is a must read for all romantics at heart. I highly recommend reading Christine McKay's book “Mysteries & Magic Anthology”.

                5 Bats out of 5



Click Here to Read More of Christine McKay's Book Review

No comments: