Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Added New Author Interview!

My Interview with Dark Fantasy Author Sylvia Shults

Here is a sample from Sylvia Shults interview.

Q: When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer, and What was it that inspired you to start writing?

A: I think it was always somewhere in the back of my mind that I would do something with words, given my addiction to them. I love reading them, so it was always kind of a given that someday, I would write them too. It was in college, though, that I seriously started thinking about what I would write, and how. I had a professor who required that his students write a paper a week for his classes. And since I was a Classics major, and had him for most of my classes, those papers really started to add up. I started writing fiction instead of scholarly papers, just to give him and myself a bit of variety. He's the one who pointed out that I could actually make a name for myself writing. And he was right! :)

No comments: