Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Added New Author Interview

My Interview with Paranormal Horror Author Ms. Cinsearae S

Q: Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, what is your background?

A: I'm one of those weird folks who wishes everyday could be Halloween, lol. I just think life would be a heck of a lot more fun and interesting! I'm a Dark Paranormal Romance/Horror author, Editor/Publisher of Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine, and a Cover Artist for DamnationBooks.com. I also do a bit of jewelrycrafting and have and Etsy store (www.Etsy.com/shop/MistressRae13). Writing, art, and doing anything 'creative' has been a part of me forever, as being closed-in as a youth and having very few friends throughout my life forced me to find ways to entertain myself. Now, being an author and responsible for the magazine, that has helped me reach out to folks, as well as help them!



No comments: